From: Luca Barbato <lu_zero@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: gentoo-dev vs lkml?
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 18:54:41
1 Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 >> Personally I understand why flameeyes took that to bugzilla; how else
3 >> could he say he'd gone thru the appropriate channels? Devrel (a
4 >> group, not an individual) weren't set up to respond quickly as others
5 >> have informed us all.
6 >
7 > Case in point: you need to distinguish between flameeyes leaving (again)
8 > as a publicity stunt because his attempt to blackmail devrel failed and
9 > flameeyes' stated reason for leaving...
10
11 Yawn, Diego left because of various issues, including his inability to
12 let people said stupid things and let them made a fool of themselves
13 alone. Everybody has defects.
16 >> No one's been complaining about the user forums, apart from ciaran
17 >> afaict
20 I don't care about forums since I consider them dispersive, people
21 considering them an important feature maybe have different ideas about
22 how to handle them (iterate for each communication medium around).
23
24 That said I like places where people is nice enough to not capture hate
25 or show hate.
26
27 lu - that probably would always try to help people getting a clue before
28 suggesting them to use ubuntu.
32 Luca Barbato
33
34 Gentoo/linux Gentoo/PPC