From: Wolfram Schlich <lists@×××××××.org>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Problem with bootstrap.sh with certain FEATURES (make.conf)
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 15:10:26
1 Hi,
2
3 scripts/bootstrap.sh somehow messed up (e.g. didn't build g++ from the
4 gcc package) with the following FEATURES set in make.conf:
5 --8<--
6 FEATURES="sandbox ccache buildpkg userpriv usersandbox"
7 --8<--
8 After commenting those out and running bootstrap.sh again, it worked
9 fine (g++ was built).
10 I remember some messages about "error" or "failed" flying by but I
11 can't get those messages back now (without running bootstrap.sh again
12 with the above FEATURES, but I'm too tired now ;)).
13 --
14 Wolfram Schlich; Friedhofstr. 8, D-88069 Tettnang; +49-(0)178-SCHLICH
17 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list