From: Jeremy Huddleston <eradicator@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] eselect-compiler updates and unmasking
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 11:05:25
1 On Jun 7, 2006, at 02:47 , Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > On Tuesday 06 June 2006 18:39, Jeremy Huddleston wrote:
3 >> Uhm, what is this all about? If you have suggestions, make them, but
4 >> don't come out of the gate in a huff talking about unsubstantiated
5 >> breakage. That's about the least constructive way to get heard.
6 >
7 > i guess his point is, you're the only guy supporting eselect-
8 > compiler ... if
9 > you arent going to be around to support it, then dont unmask it
10 > -mike
11
12 Yeah, I couldn't agree more. That's part of the reason why I hadn't
13 unmasked it until now.
14
15 --Jeremy
18 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list