From: Tony Vroon <chainsaw@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Last chance to save media-plugins/bmp-outlame
Date: Sun, 08 May 2005 17:15:04
1 On Sun, 2005-05-08 at 18:05 +0100, John Mylchreest wrote:
2 > Although I am not interested in looking after this, is 4 hours and 20
3 > minutes notice enough to claim a new maintainer?
4
5 > > It has been masked since March 12.
6
7 It was scheduled for removal for a long time, I really think that anyone
8 interested in picking it up would have let me know by now.
9 Do you want me to wait longer? (I take it this is about the mail
10 deadline, not about the masking).
11
12 Tony.