From: Olivier Crete <tester@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Council polls now open
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 16:46:53
1 On Thu, 2006-10-08 at 10:57 -0500, Grant Goodyear wrote:
2 > Well, we don't yet have reliable software in place to _count_ votes,
3 > but that's no reason not to start collecting them. The polls are now
4 > open, and will remain so until 0000 UTC 20060911 (one month). To vote,
5 > log into dev.g.o and type "votify --help" for instructions. If you run
6 > into any problems, please let me know. All current devs are eligible to
7 > vote.
8 >
9 > Incidentally, I'm currently serving as an election official since I'm
10 > not running for a spot on the Council. It would be good to have a
11 > couple other people acting as officials, too. Volunteers?
12
13 I volunteer (again).. What's the status on the search for voting
14 software ?
17 Olivier CrĂȘte
18 tester@g.o
19 Gentoo Developer