From: Holger Brueckner <lists@××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] How could I be involved in Gentoo developing?
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 10:13:36
1 first join #gentoo on irc.openprojects.net
2
3 then we'll see what happens :)
4
5 you can also have a look at the dev wiki on www.gentoo.org and look
6 which topics are interesting for you
7
8 cya,
9
10 Holger
11 ----- Original Message -----
12 From: "rsfang" <rsfang@××××××××××××××××××××.org>
13 To: <gentoo-dev@g.o>
14 Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2001 6:03 PM
15 Subject: [gentoo-dev] How could I be involved in Gentoo developing?
18 > hi,guys
19 >
20 > im a linux lover and developer from Fairfax VA,USA.
21 > i heard about the Gentoo from Freshmeat and i installed
22 > it,u know, i love it. After that I threw the RedHat out
23 > of my window, and were so eagar to be involved in the
24 > development of Gentoo.
25 >
26 > I sent a mail to daniel yesterday, but i didn't receive
27 > any reply, maybe he's too busy. How can i become a Gentoo
28 > developer? A resume, or something else?
29 >
30 > Best regards
31 >
32 > Niko