From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Something positive! (was Re: Client-serve flags (again ;))
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 21:16:23
1 Andrej Kacian wrote:
2 > On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 12:28:29 -0600
3 > Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o> wrote:
4 >
5 >>> Thing is that kinda stuff just puts ppl off; i've seen you carry on
6 >>> bugzilla but i always thought fair enough he's stressed and working on
7 >>> loads a bugs; if you really wanted to say that crap to me, you could have
8 >>> emailed me.
9 >> Wow, somebody took that completely the wrong way. It was nothing more than a
10 >> joke.
11 >
12 > This is a fine example of how different people are in perceiving jokes.
13 >
14 > BTW, I never understood why are certain people so touchy about homosexuality,
15 > while others joke about it with their peers daily (and very personally).
16
17 The people who get all bent out of shape about a simple joke like that are
18 either homosexual themselves (not a bad thing) or homophobes (definitely a bad
19 thing).
22 Andrew Gaffney http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/
23 Gentoo Linux Developer Installer Project
24 --
25 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list