From: "Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò" <flameeyes@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] package.mask cleanups
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 15:46:33
1 On Tuesday 24 January 2006 16:23, Marcus D. Hanwell wrote:
2 > All of the KDE stuff is the upcoming 3.5.1 release which we are working on
3 > in p.mask until the official release. There *are* ebuilds for all this
4 > stuff in the tree right now. So that has chopped the number of entries by a
5 > fair margin, but for the script to be useful it should be able to detect
6 > they have valid ebuilds.
7 As KDE is way bigger than that is probably listing the packages that are still
8 at 3.5.0 and didn't get a verbump.
9 Dan probably did a for pkg in ${PORTDIR}/kde-base/*; do echo
10 "=kde-base/$pkg-3.5.1*"; done >> ${PORTDIR}/profiles/package.mask or a
11 variation on the theme, that's also why metadata.xml got listed, too.
12
13 I have a partial ruby script that might work to get the real kde packages to a
14 given version but it's still raw...
17 Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò - http://dev.gentoo.org/~flameeyes/
18 Gentoo/ALT lead, Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, AMD64, Sound, PAM, KDE