From: Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: dberkholz@g.o, sci@g.o, sci-physics@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] About maintaining sci-physics/abinit
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2012 22:13:16
1 El lun, 19-03-2012 a las 10:22 +0100, Pacho Ramos escribió:
2 > Hello
3 >
4 > As talked some time ago with Donnie, sci-physics/abinit is hard to
5 > maintain and, then, he would like to lastrite it after moving package to
6 > sci overlay because looks like nobody from sci team wants to take it.
7 >
8 > If anybody is willing to help with maintaining abinit, could he take it?
9 > If not, could anybody with commit access to sci overlay to move abinit
10 > to it and let us lastrite it from main tree?
11 >
12 > Thanks a lot
13
14 Maybe we could mask it for removal anyway as looks nobody wants to
15 maintain it and our current versions are really old :/