From: "Justin (jlec)" <jlec@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Updating all Manifest to contain SHA256 SHA512 WHIRLPOOL
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 08:00:55
1 On 22/09/15 22:16, Tim Harder wrote:
2 > On 2015-09-22 15:23, Justin Lecher (jlec) wrote:
3 >> https://github.com/jlec/gentoo/commit/0df86dcca0aa981fa7bdba633653697e2b
4 >> 40781c
5 >
6 >> Although my script checks whether the size and SHA256 changed, but
7 >> better you could also take a look.
8 >
9 > You could open a pullreq against the gentoo github repo and I think
10 > pkgcheck will be automatically run against it. Then look if there are
11 > any remaining MissingChksum reports in the output.
12 >
13 > Tim
16 Hi Tim,
17
18 I checked it using the pkgcheck you posted in your earlier mail. There are still
19 some [1] packages missing all digests. Mostly they are fetch restricted, but
20 some game ebuilds with mirror restrictions exhibit also problems during fetch.
21
22 Perhaps individual maintainers can look into the missing hashes and update where
23 ever they have either access or already downloaded the sources and update the
24 hashes.
25
26 Justin
27