From: Karol Wojtaszek <sekretarz@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New Developer: Karol Pasternak (reb)
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 18:26:22
1 Danny van Dyk wrote:
2 > Ladies and Gentoo-men,
3 >
4 > [This announcement comes a bit late, sorry :-)]
5 >
6 > It is my honour to proudly present you Karol Pasternak, also known as reb.
7 > Karol lives in Koszalin, Poland and turned 20 some days ago (I hope you had a
8 > happy birthday). Besides his interest in computer, he likes climbing and
9 > swiming, watching movies and chilling with his favourite music.
10 >
11 > Karol joined Gentoo to help with the Gentoo/OpenBSD project. I guess Flameeyes
12 > will be happy with another slav^H^Hminio^H^H^Hhelping hand :-)
13 >
14 > Karol, welcome aboard :-)
15 >
16 > Danny
19 Welcome aboard Karol! One more person from Poland! Let's takeover Gentoo
20 and make it Polish distro! ;>
24 Karol 'sekretarz' Wojtaszek sekretarz@g.o
25 Gentoo Developer http://www.gentoo.org/
26
27 GnuPG key id# A3C247FA available from http://pgp.mit.edu
28 Key fingerprint = 4829 0B0F 9533 4D93 344E CE75 B9BE 3ECD A3C2 47FA