From: George Prowse <george.prowse@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [Gentoo Phoenix] an official Gentoo wiki
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 13:35:57
1 On 10/04/2010 05:10, William Hubbs wrote:
2 > On Mon, Apr 05, 2010 at 01:19:32AM +0200, Ben de Groot wrote:
3 >> On 3 April 2010 20:56, George Prowse<george.prowse@×××××.com> wrote:
4 >>> Does mediawiki have captcha ability?
5 >>
6 >> Yes, there are a number of solutions for that.
7 >
8 > I realize I am very late on this thread, but please do not go here
9 > unless you provide an audio solution as well. Otherwise, you will
10 > affectively lock blind users out of the wiki, just as they are
11 > currentlylocked out of the forums.
12 > http://bugs.gentoo.org/284362
13 >
14 > Thanks,
15 >
16 while we are on the subject, can tomk or whoever is the head forums
17 techie these days fix up an accessibility suitable system for the
18 forums? It has been six months since that bug was opened.