From: Marko Mikulicic <marko@××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Contribute many ebuilds at once
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2002 08:34:04
1 Paul de Vrieze wrote:
2 > On Sunday 09 June 2002 08:41, Marko Mikulicic wrote:
3 >
4 >> Alternatively I could write a dummy client which connects to the
5 >>bugzilla like a webbrowser and automates the submission.
6 >> (I suppose there is not a secure straight connection to the bugzilla
7 >>backend)
10 > The problem is not so much the submission itself, but what happens afterwards.
11 > New ebuilds take a lot of time to be included in the tree (if you have bad
12 > luck)
13 >
14 > The new system tries to resolve that.
15
16 are you talking about portage2 ?