From: Ben Lutgens <lamer@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] mailman package committed, testers needed
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 22:17:13
1 net-mail/mailman-2.0.12 is in portage and masked right now. An incredibly
2 kind soul (I'll leave your name out, bad enough I plastered it all over the
3 ChangeLog and README and such) submitted a package for 2.0.10 and I tweaked
4 and updated it to 2.0.12. I didn't have to do much though (THANKS DUDE!)
5
6 Basically if you have apache installed, you run ebuild
7 net-mail/mailman-2.0.12.ebuild merge and read
8 /usr/share/doc/mailman-2.0.12/README.gentoo for further instructions.
9
10 Let me know how it works, if all goes well I'll unmask.
11 --
12 Ben Lutgens | http://cvs.gentoo.org/~lamer/
13 Random Gentoo Developer | http://www.gentoo.org/
14
15 "I got a wife and kids too but you don't see me out here stealing Imperial
16 Droids now do ya?"