From: Michael Cummings <mcummings@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Files missed by libperl_rebuilder (perl 5.8 Upgrades)
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 04:57:13
1 Noticed tonight that there might be a few packages missed by the current rebuilder. I will fix this in the code tomorrow morning, but I wanted to pass on to those that have already run it to check the output from the following block for packages that might need to be remerged:
2
3 cd /var/db/pkg && grep -ls "usr\/lib\/perl" */*/CONTENTS | sed 's/-[0-9].*//g' | sort -u | grep -v perl
4
5 These would be packages that place files in the /usr/lib/perl tree - but that either don't necessarily compile against libperl, or that aren't a part of dev-perl. May also consider renaming the script since it is really more than just a libperl rebuilder these days. Tomorrow morning I will work on committing this additional check and a few syntax fixes, but until then, happy gentooing.
10 | #gentoo-dev on irc.openprojects.net
11 Gentoo Dev | #gentoo-perl on irc.openprojects.net
12 Perl Guy |
13 | GnuPG Key ID: AB5CED4E9E7F4E2E
18 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list