From: kuzetsa <kuzetsa@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Signed-off-by verification incoming
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2018 14:01:33
1 On 09/29/2018 09:29 AM, Rich Freeman wrote:
2 > On Sat, Sep 29, 2018 at 9:25 AM Dirkjan Ochtman <djc@g.o> wrote:
3 >>
4 >> Some kind of repoman support would make this much easier to handle. As
5 >> it is, doing this by hand for the trivial case (only my own changes)
6 >> is a PITA. repoman could grow some kind of --sign-off option that
7 >> appends this to the commit message presumably?
10 > Does "repoman commit" no longer do the right thing?
13 amd64 keyword-stable app-portage/repoman doesn't seem to, so
14 I had to use repoman manifest && git commit -s -S recently