From: Damian Florczyk <thunder@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New developer: Dawid Węgliński (cla)
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 19:10:02
1 Petteri Räty <betelgeuse@g.o> wrote:
2
3 > It's my please to introduce to you Dawid "cla" Węgliński. A fellow
4 > with enough weird letters in his name and who hails from Kłodzko,
5 > Poland, cla is going to start a new artwork project so we are
6 > expecting a lot of good quality wallpapers etc to follow. At least
7 > this time the German conspiracy is not growing :)
8 >
9 > Dawid is a part-time forestry student at Cracow University and works
10 > in the forestry as well. He likes to listen to Polish alternative
11 > music or classic rock. For other details feel free to poke him on IRC.
12 >
13 > Give him the usual warn welcome,
14 > Petteri
17 But Polish Conspiracy is gettin' bigger and bigger :P
20 Damian Florczyk aka thunder
21 Gentoo Developer, Gentoo/NetBSD Development Lead
22 --
23 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list