From: Deedra Waters <dmwaters@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, gentoo-core@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] new dev!:)
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 03:31:23
1 I have one new dev to introduce today.
2
3 Alex Polvi (polvi)
4
5 Alex comes to join the gentoo team from Corvallis Oregon. Alex will be helping out the infra team, and possibley moving on to help with other Gentoo projects as well. I'll let Alex tell you about himself.:)
8 Most of my experience comes from the Oregon State Open Source Lab, and Network
9 Engineering. For some reason they gave me a job doing Security (I had zero
10 experience). Things worked out and now I am a sys admin for all the OSS/FS
11 projects hosted at Oregon State University...
12 Gentoo, Freenode, Debian, and various others... Mostly through building out
13 machines/kicking machine for them. Details can be found here:
14 http://alex.polvi.net/index.cgi?OpenSourceProjects
15
16 My claim to fame is yoyoing. Its pretty neat, but people ted to get a little
17 over excited about it. I have gone to two national yoyo championships. Other
18 then that I enjoy creating new things, trying to think unlike everyone else,
19 and
20 grilling.
23 Please help me welcome Alex to the gentoo team, I know he will do well.:)
24
25 Deedra
30 Gentoo Linux: dmwaters@g.o
31 http://www.gentoo.org