From: Deedra Waters <dmwaters@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, gentoo-core@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] new dev!:)
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 03:31:23
I have one new dev to introduce today.

Alex Polvi (polvi)

Alex comes to join the gentoo team from Corvallis Oregon. Alex will be helping out the infra team, and possibley moving on to help with other  Gentoo projects as well. I'll let  Alex tell you about himself.:)

Most of my experience comes from the Oregon State Open Source Lab, and Network
Engineering. For some reason they gave me a job doing Security (I had zero
experience). Things worked out and now I am a sys admin for all the OSS/FS
projects hosted at Oregon State University...
Gentoo, Freenode, Debian, and various others... Mostly through building out
machines/kicking machine for them. Details can be found here:
http://alex.polvi.net/index.cgi?OpenSourceProjects

My claim to fame is yoyoing. Its pretty neat, but people ted to get a little
over excited about it. I have gone to two national yoyo championships. Other
then that I enjoy creating new things, trying to think unlike everyone else,
and
grilling.

Please help me welcome Alex to the gentoo team, I know he will do well.:)

Deedra

--
Gentoo Linux: dmwaters@g.o
http://www.gentoo.org