From: Philippe Coulonges <cphil@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [IMPORTANT] server/client USE flags
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 23:58:29
1 Le Tue, 4 Nov 2003 00:20:17 +0100
2 Marius Mauch <genone@g.o> écrivait :
3
4 > currently we have a lot of packages in the portage tree that provide
5 > both server and client implementations of a package, big things like
6 > mysql and samba but also small stuff like telnet-bsd.
7
8 Humm, don't forget ntp.
9 I like to have a correct date on my machine, but for that, I dont need
10 CPU crunching to keep variation < 128µs, ntpdate
11 is enough.
12
13 CU
14 CPHIL
15 --
16 Article 19
17 Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression;
18 this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference
19 and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media
20 and regardless of frontiers.
21 -- Universal Declaration of Human Rights - United Nations 1948
24 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list