From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] December Council Meeting
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 20:32:29
1 On Sat, Dec 10, 2005 at 08:05:40PM +0000, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 19:40:59 +0000 Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
3 > wrote:
4 > | there's no point in bringing it back to the council in the current
5 > | form as we're just likely to approve it again
6 >
7 > So the council is aware of all the shortcomings and impossibilities
8 > with the GLEP in its current form, and would still approve it?
9
10 we were happy with the state of things with the GLEP in its current
11 state. if others are not, then fix the GLEP and send it back. theres
12 no point in trying to get the council to "fix" the GLEP when we were
13 for the current changes (such as the e-mail domains idea).
14 -mike
15 --
16 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list