From: Roy Bamford <neddyseagoon@g.o>
To: gentoo-core@l.g.o, gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-core] My turn to wear the cursed medalion of retirement
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 20:30:35
1 On 2007.03.19 00:10, Alexandre Buisse wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 [snip resignation]
6 Alexandre,
7
8 We have not worked together and have only spoken briefly on IRC. OSS is
9 a kind of anarchy, you only get what you fight for.
10
11 Your post contains a lot of good ideas, even though it comes over as as
12 words from a weary solider.
13
14 Have a rest from Gentoo but please come back and fight for your corner.
15 By leaving, you reduce the numbers that share your ideals.
16
17 Whatever you decide, I wish your well for the future,
18
19 Regards,
20
21 Roy Bamford