From: Tony Clark <tclark@×××××.com>
To: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] participating in gentoo
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 20:57:11
1 I put an ebuild on bugs.gentoo a few days ago for transcode-0.6.1 but I
2 haven't heard back yet. I guess it is becuase of the current freeze but it
3 does fix a few odd bugs in transcode-0.6.0 and has been out for a while now.
4 One problem is, you don't know who's toes your stepping on when you do
5 something like this. I list of package maintainers and their packages would
6 be useful. I don't helping looking after a few packages either.
7
8 tony
9