From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: New item for sys-kernel/hardened-sources removal
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2017 22:16:22
1 Aaron W. Swenson posted on Sat, 19 Aug 2017 07:18:20 -0400 as excerpted:
2
3 [Proposed news item excerpt]
4
5 > We'd like to note that all the userspace hardening and MAC support for
6 > SELinux provided by Gentoo Hardened will still remain in the packages
7 > found in portage.
8
9 s/portage/the main gentoo tree/
10
11 Portage is a package manager, the default certainly, but still one of
12 three. "The portage tree" usage remains around for legacy reasons,
13 but "the gentoo tree" or even "the main gentoo tree" (because
14 overlays) is arguably more accurate modern usage.
15
16 [Just my contribution to the shed color debate. =:^P ]
21 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman