From: "Rémi Cardona" <remi@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] Major changes to the Gnome2 Eclasses
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 10:28:50
1 Denis Dupeyron a écrit :
2 > On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 8:14 AM, Rémi Cardona <remi@g.o> wrote:
3 >> - the gnome2 eclass now has a pkg_preinst, if you do multiple
4 >> inherits, make sure that gnome2_pkg_preinst is called too. The
5 >> _games_eclass_ is one of those.
6 > [...]
7 >> *Please* review these eclasses because with a simple grep, I could find
8 >> over _1000_packages_ that inherited gnome2.eclass. But many more use
9 >> other eclasses that depend on gnome2-utils.
10 >
11 > In case that's of any help, the ugly thing below should lists all
12 > eclasses that export pkg_preinst:
13
14 /me bows to Calchan's mad oneliner skillz.
15
16 > And the even uglier thing below should list all ebuilds that inherit a
17 > gnome2* eclass and any of the above:
18
19 [snip]
20
21 > If you remove from that list vlc, pidgin and celestia which are false
22 > positives, that leaves us:
23
24 Why are they false positives? They include the gnome2 eclass and other
25 stuff, I guess they'll be affected too.
26
27 > games-arcade/blobwars/blobwars-1.07.ebuild
28 > games-arcade/blobwars/blobwars-1.08.ebuild
29 > games-board/gnome-mastermind/gnome-mastermind-0.3.ebuild
30 > games-board/gnono/gnono-1.9.1.ebuild
31
32 /me wonders why gnome-games didn't appear in your list, which was the
33 one ebuild I found out broke with the new eclass.
34
35 > If I didn't screw up that shouldn't take long to check.
36
37 Probably some more stuff than just 4 ebuilds, but thanks for checking :)
40 Rémi Cardona
41 LRI, INRIA
42 remi.cardona@×××.fr
43 remi@g.o