From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] clanlib-0.6 and friends masked for removal
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 22:38:10
1 On Saturday 31 March 2007, Denis Dupeyron wrote:
2 > On 3/31/07, Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o> wrote:
3 > > regardless of whether someone wishes to help fix bugs (thanks by the
4 > > way), i dont think we want to unmask these
5 >
6 > Loud and clear - over.
7 >
8 > That means it's going right into my local overlay until my son
9 > eventually gets tired of playing pingus.
10
11 why ? are you not aware of portage's ability to unmask things ? check out
12 `man portage` and read about /etc/portage/package.unmask
13 -mike