From: "Luis F. Araujo" <araujo@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New Developer: Luis Medinas
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 18:20:48
1 Mike Doty wrote:
2
3 >Everyone welcome our newest minion: MetalGOD. Luis joins us to help out
4 >with the printing herd and amd64 keywording. He also has his eyes on
5 >the GDP project. I'll let him introduce himself.
6 >
7 >"My name is Luis Medinas i'm a Physics Engineering student from
8 >University of Aveiro, Portugal. My hobbies are riding on my bike,
9 >reading, playing games and of course everything related with computers."
10 >
11 >Mike Doty
12 >Gentoo/AMD64
13 >Gentoo/Devrel
16 Good, we have another Luis aboard :-)
17
18 Welcome!
19
20 Cheers.