From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] proposal: make gentoo-core publicly read-only
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 07:35:57
1 On Friday 27 June 2003 23:50, Stroller wrote:
2 > I am sure both these lists are closed for very valid reasons, but how about
3 > opening the archives of the -core list after 3 months or so, much in the
4 > way that national classified documents are often published after 50
5 > years..?
6
7 Were it not for the fact that there are currently no archives of any of the
8 gentoo lists, let alone -core, I think this might be a good proposal.
9
10 Paul
11
12 ps. Of course creating archives should allready have been done some time ago
15 Paul de Vrieze
16 Researcher
17 Mail: pauldv@××××××.nl
18 Homepage: http://www.devrieze.net