From: Kumba <kumba@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC]: gentoo-politics ML
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 14:08:57
1 Luca Barbato wrote:
2 >
3 > I'm ok with it, just I'd like to have it available as gentoo-fortune please.
4 >
5 > (btw I'd like to see the quotebot back from the old ages!)
6
7 Oh, I could easily see the quote package for gentoo-politics (or whatever its
8 called) raising much laughter (among other things).
9
10 And yes, the quote bot needs to return! So I can stop storing quotes in my bot
11 hiding off on another network :P
14 --Kumba
17 Gentoo/MIPS Team Lead
18
19 "Such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands
20 do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." --Elrond
21 --
22 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list