From: Marko Mikulicic <marko@××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] cvs keywords
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2002 20:44:35
1 Alexander Holler wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > --On Sonntag, Juni 09, 2002 23:46:30 -0400 Marko Mikulicic
5 > <marko@××××.org> wrote:
6 >
7 >>> checkin with -ko.
10 >> yes but is not selective; it applies to all files.
13 > It applies to files given as arguments. So, at the initial checkin you
14 > just have to make a separate checkin for the files you want to turn off
15 > substitution. E.g.
16 >
17 > cvs add myfile1 myfile2 ...
18 > cvs add -ko myfileWithouSubstitution1 myfileWithouSubstitution2 ...
19 > cvs add -kb myBinary1 myBinary2 ...
20 >
21 > Because this had to be done just once (initial checkin), where's the
22 > problem?
23
24 nowhere. I misinterpreted the cvs docs. I should try it out before talking.
25
26 Marko