From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins.daniel@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Some council topics for March meeting
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 21:09:16
1 On 3/4/07, Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@×××××××.org> wrote:
2 > you've managed to launch groundless attacks against
3 > me, a whole bunch of other Gentoo developers, the Council, the
4 > Foundation and devrel.
5
6 Well, I think it's a good thing to question whether the Council, the
7 Foundation and devrel are really doing their jobs. If you read some of
8 your previous emails you'll find that you agree with me.
9
10 Hopefully someone(s) will eventually wake up and start moving this
11 project in the right direction.
12
13 I'm going to resign and focus on more meaningful uses of my time, as I
14 find the project unbearable at the moment and it would take a
15 tremendous amount of my time to get it to the point where I would
16 actually enjoy being here.
17
18 -Daniel
19 --