From: dams@×××.fr
To: foser <foser@×××××××××××××××××.net>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] desktop
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 22:55:56
1 foser <foser@×××××××××××××××××.net> said:
2
3 > On Thu, 2003-08-28 at 23:34, Spider wrote:
4 >> begin quote
5 >> On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 22:46:34 +0200
6 >> dams@×××.fr wrote:
9 >> > it shows... It shows that I applied some of my leader rule : come with
10 >> > a already built idea, let people be desapointed, let them argue,
11 >> > fight, so that they defend their point of views, and collect the
12 >> > conclusions.
15 >> I should point out that this is also discouraged against because it
16 >> fosters an "aggressive culture" and dissent within development teams,
17 >> and may also undermine faith, whereas the method of carefully selecting
18 >> points one at a time for discussion will work far smoother and with less
19 >> irregularities, however may not be as immediate?
20 >
21 > And i very much doubt that was your initial intent. If you really had
22 > done that on purpose, you would never have mentioned it. Nice try.
23
24 well, it's still the truth. It's just an habit I have, I'm sorry if you took it too
25 hard. By explaining it, I want to show that I don't wanna hide anything.
26
27 I don't care about shame, or being seen as a newbie.
30 dams
33 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list