From: Enrico Weigelt <weigelt@×××××.de>
To: gentoo developers <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] OSS-QM again ...
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 16:07:58
1 Hi folks,
4 perhaps you remember the discussion of oss-qm + git-repos several
5 weeks ago. Just to add another point:
6
7 I'm going to add an automatic notification system on new changes,
8 so upstreams and other parties can notified automatically, w/o
9 additional manual intervention.
10
11 That's yet another reason why I'd like package maintainers to
12 push their changes into the oss-qm repo. That would be a great
13 help for others having to deal with the same package.
16 cu
17 --
19 Enrico Weigelt, metux IT service -- http://www.metux.de/
20
21 phone: +49 36207 519931 email: weigelt@×××××.de
22 mobile: +49 151 27565287 icq: 210169427 skype: nekrad666
24 Embedded-Linux / Portierung / Opensource-QM / Verteilte Systeme