From: Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Becoming a Gentoo developer?
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 20:46:35
1 El mié, 15-04-2015 a las 05:33 +0200, Yanestra escribió:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > after a talk with some of the persons present here, it appears, Gentoo
5 > Linux is actually something like a Freemason lodge.
6 >
7 > Many secrets, inaugurations, and obviously magic.
8 >
9 > People, I can only conclude you are not sane.
10 >
11 > This is absolutely ICK ... YOU ARE ICK !!
12 >
13 > Disgusting.
16 Personally I don't see the reason of all this blames... is there
17 something we could do to help you or is this simply trolling? :/
18
19 There is no secrets and no "black magic", we are willing to help... what
20 more do you want we do for you? :| (after hours of working I come back
21 here and I see this complaints against a contributive work that is done
22 by volunteers in their free time :|)