From: Thomas Anderson <gentoofan23@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Upcoming Infra maintenance/downtimes: anon{cvs,svn,git}, archives, bouncer, overlays
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 12:47:18
1 On Thursday 17 January 2008 16:47:28 Robin H. Johnson wrote:
2 > Hi folks,
3 >
4 > Infra is working on a bunch of things lately, and there are going to be
5 > changes or brief outages for the following services (this is pretty much
6 > the order they are being worked on).
7 >
8 > anonvcs.gentoo.org: anoncvs, anonsvn, anongit
9 > - Moving between machines
10 > - Anonymous SVN is changing from http:// to svn:// [1]
11 Did this plan include disabling of compression for anoncvs? I noticed my
12 compression-enabled cvs up's were spewing out information about
13 gzip-file-contents not being supported. This only started happening within
14 the past few days, so it probably happened with this switch(assuming the
15 switch happened already ;) ).
16
17 Regards,
18 Thomas