From: drobbins@g.o
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Python Probs
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 09:33:16
On Fri, Jan 12, 2001 at 08:57:17AM +0100, Achim Gottinger wrote:

> Do you think we need sys-devel/python-basic? I think we can remove it because we > still have > dev-lang/python. In opposit to perl, python is not required to build anythin in > sys so we don't > need python-basic any longer.
Yes, I already tried to remove it. But it seems that if you want to remove a directory tree on CVS, you need to remove the files, then commit, and then remove the directories, and then commit again. So I'll remove whatever is still left :) -- Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o> President/CEO Gentoo Technologies, Inc.

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Python Probs (Achim Gottinger)