From: Alan <alan@×××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New PDA Guide
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 06:10:48
1 > > Yeah, its a bit rough and I need to refine it a bit ;-)
2 > > I am currently working on some Zaurus stuff, but it is too early to
3 > > include all of that. Expect more updates in the next couple of days.
4 >
5 > Dude, I just bought a Zaurus, and if I could sync it in Linux, it'd be
6 > /great/. (I'm also considering /running/ Gentoo on it, but I'm holding back
7 > on that for a bit.)
8
9 I wonder what opimization flags you'd use for that? -O3 -pipe
10 -march=zaurus? :)
11
12 alan
13 --
14 Alan <alan@×××××.org> - http://arcterex.net
16 "The only thing that experience teaches us is that experience teaches
17 us nothing. -- Andre Maurois (Emile Herzog)
20 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list