From: "Dawid Węgliński" <cla@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New developer : Dawid Węgliński (cla)
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 00:59:53
1 Dnia 16-10-2007, wto o godzinie 18:23 +0200, Denis Dupeyron napisał(a):
2
3 > Dawid is from Kłodzko, Poland, and is a part-time forestry student and
4 > worker. I suppose that means he is a tree-tamer.
5
6 Yeah, they eat from my hand :)
7
8 > Dawid, you want to be
9 > careful with those trees, OK ? I haven't been out of that padded room
10 > in a long time, but I've heard these things bite and their claws are
11 > nasty. And also that grass (no Taco, not that kind) and bushes (no
12 > vapier, not that kind) are their allies. I would even watch those
13 > flowers very carefully if I were you.
14
15 Ok, i'll keep that in mind... just in case.
18 > Please everybody give a warm welcome to Dawid.
19 >
20 > Eh ? We already did last week ? Don't mind me then...
21
22 Noes, yet another kick? :(
25 > Denis.
28 > [1] Great story, kids. I tripped on a wire last week and got stuck in
29 > a space-time trap as a result. I'd still be in that state if my wife
30 > hadn't needed to recharge her epilator and noticed the unplugged wire.
31 > Who said we didn't need women ?
32 > &#0;?^( XX
33
34 XX? Anyway, thank you all for that warm re-welcome messages
35 /me opens... erm i'm a driver today, so /me opens a banana juice :)
36
37 Cheers
38 --
40 | Dawid Węgliński |