From: Patrice Clement <monsieurp@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] about commits in the future
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 08:59:59
1 Hi Fabian
2
3 Every now and then, my commits get rejected from the Gentoo Git server with an
4 error saying that my clock is behind and that I need to rewind it. I then run
5 the command `ntpdate europe.pool.ntp.org' to get my clock synced. Eventually, I
6 rebase my latest commits with git and push to the repo. Something might have
7 gone wrong during the clock sync and git rebase? I'm not too sure.
8
9 Thanks for pointing out this oddity though!
10