From: Seemant Kulleen <seemant@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] 3 New Developers
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 22:05:54
1 Hi All,
2
3 I'm pretty positive I've missed out on a few introductions --- would the
4 offended devs please nudge me on IRC.
5
6 So, for today we have 3 additions to the development team. First up is
7 Brad House (brad_mssw) who's been a long time gentoo/ppc user and a
8 regular in #gentoo-ppc and #gentoo-dev. Recently, he's been working
9 with the amd64 team to get that port up and ready. He's now doing that
10 in an official capacity.
11
12 Next up is Joel Hill (hillster) who's a friend of lolo's. He's on board
13 to help with getting the older user submitted ebuilds into portage and
14 do maintenance version bumps on the more ignored packages.
15
16 Finally, we have pythonhead (Rob Cakebread) -- you all collectively have
17 3 guesses to figure out what team he'll be on, and the second two
18 guesses don't count.
19
20 So it turns out that these three lads went to elementary school together
21 where they were in the marble championships and rode bmx's together.
22 Hillster was more of a racer and detested inclines, pythonhead says
23 snakes give him the heebiejeebies, and brad_mssw -- well, he has a
24 mysterious past that we better not get into.
25
26 Love and kisses,
29 Seemant Kulleen
30 Developer and Project Co-ordinator,
31 Gentoo Linux http://dev.gentoo.org/~seemant
32
33 Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x3458780E
34 Key fingerprint = 23A9 7CB5 9BBB 4F8D 549B 6593 EDA2 65D8 3458 780E
38 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list