From: Christian Ruppert <idl0r@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Git commit mails/CIA.vc notifications
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2011 02:27:14
1 Hey guys,
2
3 We've finally written a git hook which a) sends cia.vc notifications and
4 b) gentoo-commits@l.g.o/mailinglist commit mails.
5
6 cia.vc is enabled by default. All repositories in user/ (So user
7 overlays) are using the "gentoo-user" cia.vc project name. All others
8 use by default "gentoo" as cia.vc project name.
9 If *you* as repository owner want a different project name then please
10 poke me or the other overlays admins and we'll fix it.
11 The project name for user overlays will not be changed.
12
13 All "gentoo" project commits will also go to
14 gentoo-commits@l.g.o by default. We can send to additional
15 mailing list or address too.
16
17 It is also possible to disable cia or mailinglist notifications.
18
19 Private repositories are excluded from cia and gentoo-commits mails but
20 it's still possible to add a other mailinglist/address.
21
22 Regarding the "gentoo-user" commits... Shall we add a new mailinglist
23 for it? For now no cia.vc notifications will be send to #gentoo-commits
24 and no mailinglist will be used by default.
27 Regards,
28 Christian Ruppert
29 Role: Gentoo Linux developer, Bugzilla administrator and Infrastructure
30 member
31 Fingerprint: EEB1 C341 7C84 B274 6C59 F243 5EAB 0C62 B427 ABC8