From: Catalin Zamfir Alexandru <catalin.zamfir@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Fwd: RE: New developer: Antoine Raillon (cab)
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 09:32:00
7 Christian Faulhammer wrote:
Christian Heim <phreak@g.o>:
According to Antoine, he's only skilled in Perl (well, that's going
14 to be his *main* field of work in Gentoo).
[...]
When Antoine isn't in front of his computer, he's trying to read a
21 bit, spend some late nights out with friends, or trying to get some
22 sleep in when he can.
26 What I don't understand: He says he has friends and knows
27 Perl...something is wrong here.
28
29 V-Li
32 Don't think so. Although, I think developers are
33 one a clear path to suicide. They should really be sleeping more.
37 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list