From: JR Boyens <jboyens@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] T-shirts
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 12:12:12
1 I think that is a really great idea. I'd buy one. :)
2
3 On Wed, Jun 05, 2002 at 08:52:56AM -0700 or thereabouts, Tom Welker wrote:
4 > Have you ever thought of using your Gentoo graphics in conjunction with CafePress (http://www.cafepress.com/) to have t-shirts and other items "sporting" the Gentoo logo made available? There's no overhead for you, and a buck or two can be made per t-shirt if so desired. FYI, I'm a GNU-Linux user and supporter and not a CafePress employee Tom Welker.
8 > Do You Yahoo!?
9 > Sign-up for Video Highlights of 2002 FIFA World Cup