From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Celebration subthread: Re: Git Migration: launch plan & schedule (2015/Aug/08-09)
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2015 07:03:07
1 [Let this be the celebratory subthread, so people can post if they feel
2 the need, but others can safely skip if they so desire...]
3
4 NP-Hardass posted on Thu, 02 Jul 2015 17:42:46 -0400 as excerpted:
5 [Reordered to quote/reply order.]
6
7 > On July 2, 2015 5:39:52 PM EDT, "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>