From: Christian Heim <phreak@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: gwn-feedback@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New Developer: Tobias Heinlein (keytoaster)
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 16:16:56
1 It's my pleasure to introduce to you Tobias Heinlein (also known as keytoaster
2 on IRC), our latest addition joining the docs people as follow-up lead for
3 the german documetation. He's already been an arch tester for the amd64 herd
4 for quite some time.
5
6 Tobias is joining us from Hamm, Germany where he's currently finishing the
7 junior high school.
8
9 According to Tobias, he's skilled with writing *cough* PHP, a bit C and
10 python.
11
12 When Tobias isn't in front of his computer, he's trying to read a bit, spend
13 some late nights out with friends, or trying to get some sleep in when he can.
14
15 Please welcome Tobias as a new, fellow developer among us !
16
17 Regards,
18
19 Christian
22 Christian Heim <phreak at gentoo.org>
23 GPG key ID: 9A9F68E6
24 Fingerprint: AEC4 87B8 32B8 4922 B3A9 DF79 CAE3 556F 9A9F 68E6