From: Stuart Herbert <stuart@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: "'Robin H.Johnson'" <robbat2@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-dev] [ANN] New PHP ebuilds - JDK Feedback
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 21:49:18
1 > They are sitting in my list of things to work on. It seems
2 > that coredumb has vanished. He hasn't responded to any emails
3 > I have sent him.
4
5 Is there anything I can do to help? I can make more time available for
6 helping with PHP on Gentoo, but it'd be nice to know that the effort will be
7 useful to you.
8
9 > I have tried the one idea I wanted, based on your Java fixes,
10 > on one of my development servers, and I'm not certain if it
11 > is causing some of the blips I am seeing or not.
12
13 If you're not using Java inside PHP, then the Java extension is never
14 called. It doesn't even get loaded into PHP until the first time you make a
15 'new Java()' object.
16
17 Best regards,
18 Stu