From: Ionen Wolkens <ionen@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Need help: Many patches for unmaintained packages
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 19:03:54
1 On Fri, Dec 31, 2021 at 07:27:28PM +0100, Martin Dummer wrote:
2 > Am 31.12.21 um 06:51 schrieb Jonas Stein:
3 > > I prepared a public Bugzilla filter "m-n PATCH"
4 > >
5 > > https://bugs.gentoo.org/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=dorem&remaction=run&namedcmd=m-n%20PATCH&sharer_id=85842
8 > Hello Jonas,
9 >
10 > when I try to open that link I receive an error message
11 >
12 > "The search named /m-n PATCH/ has not been made visible to you."
13 >
14 > Can you check the settings again please?
15
16 Seems fine on my end although I see "shared to bz_canusewhineatothers"
17 rather than "saved-searches" group. Probably has something to do with
18 it for non-devs.
19
20 Alternatively you can do a normal quick search with:
21 "assignee:maintainer-needed@g.o kw:PATCH"[1]
22
23 Although jstein's command seem to omit the rather old bugs (seems to
24 limit >2019 or so), so you'll get different results with just that.
25
26 On another note, hope this will serve as a reminder for people to
27 add the PATCH keyword (although pull requests are still more likely
28 to see attention for a maintainer-needed package).
29
30 [1] https://bugs.gentoo.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=assignee%3Amaintainer-needed%40gentoo.org%20kw%3APATCH
31 --
32 ionen