From: "Ilya A. Volynets-Evenbakh" <iluxa@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Keys and words: ways to fail your team
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 22:45:40
1 Comrades!
2
3 Once more, I come before you with sad tidings. Evil anti-gentoo
4 conspirators are plotting to destroy our
5 wonderful distribution. Yet again they tried to subvert quality and
6 integrity of our distribution by falsely
7 claiming that certain packages build and run *gasp* stable *gasp* on
8 platforms said saboteurs apparently
9 do not even have access to.
10
11 This time many packages in dev-dotnet were marked testing / stable on
12 all arches, but thanks to the
13 valiant struggles of our tireless arch teams, at least SPARC and MIPS
14 have now been rescued from the
15 iniquity of the apostate traitors on the x86 monoarchist payroll. Other
16 arches have also been warned, and
17 hopefully will be in time to save themselves, or at least recover the
18 damages in timely manner.
19
20 Comrades!
21
22 For how long will we tolerate these wreckers among us? How much more
23 patience shall we show?
24 It is about time to stop such behavior once and for all! Let us join
25 against the forces of evil and deal
26 it a crushing defeat!
27
28 Death to vermin!