From: Thomas Cort <tcort@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] [adopt-a-dev] New Resource Offers and Requests
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 03:26:16
1 Greetings Fellow Developers,
2
3 New items are being added to the Adopt a Developer project page[1] all
4 the time. However, developers who don't check the project page won't
5 know about all the new stuff. Similarly, users won't be aware of new
6 developer needs unless they check the project page. So, I'd like to send
7 weekly e-mails to gentoo-dev@g.o with lists of new offers and
8 requests. If this is a problem, or if you think 7 days would be too
9 frequent, or if this type of thing is unwanted, let me know. The e-mails
10 will contain "[adopt-a-dev]" in the subject line so that they can easily
11 be filtered. Below is a list of new offers and requests made in the last
12 7 days. The weekly e-mails will contain something similar to this. The
13 complete list of developer requests and community member offers
14 (currently at 8 requests and 23 offers) is available on our project page.
15
16 [1] http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/userrel/adopt-a-dev/index.xml
17
18 -Thomas
19
20 Community Member Offers
21 =======================
22
23 Offered Resource: Xen Virtual Server, Unlimited storage within reason,
24 100MB+ Ram, 100Mbit Burstable, 5Mbit dedicated, unlimited throughput.
25 Backup and Restore points can be created by request.
26 Name: Ryan Gibbons
27 Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA
28 Last Modified: 2006-08-16 13:15:05
29
30 Offered Resource: Hitachi HTS721010G9SA00 100GB, 7200rpm, 2.5" SATA HD.
31 Name: Richard Fish
32 Location: Phoenix, AZ, USA
33 Last Modified: 2006-08-13 18:25:04
34
35 Offered Resource: Hitachi HTS541080G9SA00, 80GB, 5400rpm, 2.5" SATA HD.
36 Name: Richard Fish
37 Location: Phoenix, AZ, USA
38 Last Modified: 2006-08-13 18:25:15
39
40 Offered Resource: TDK 4800B IDE 52x CD-RW internal drive (beige)
41 Name: Steve Dibb
42 Location: West Jordan, UT, USA
43 Last Modified: 2006-08-14 05:35:12
44
45 Offered Resource: Sharp Zaurus SL-5500, dock and charger.
46 Name: Tom Wesley
47 Location: UK
48 Last Modified: 2006-08-15 11:11:20
49
50 Offered Resource: Belkin Nostromo n50 Speedpad.
51 Name: Thomas Heinrichsdobler
52 Location: Germany
53 Last Modified: 2006-08-18 19:56:32
57 New Developer Requests