From: "Rémi Cardona" <remi@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in dev-python/pygtksourceview: metadata.xml pygtksourceview-2.0.0.ebuild Manifest ChangeLog
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 22:41:43
In Reply to: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in dev-python/pygtksourceview: metadata.xml pygtksourceview-2.0.0.ebuild Manifest ChangeLog by Donnie Berkholz
1 Donnie Berkholz wrote:
2
3 > I think the python_mod_ functions take care of running python_version()
4 > ... also have you noticed that you're optimizing in postrm instead of
5 > cleaning up?
6
7 I just copied the ebuild from our overlay to portage. I think this
8 ebuild is quite similar to other gnome/python packages. Since I've never
9 really made anything related to python, I'll have to take your word for
10 it :)
11
12 Thanks for your review, I'll open a bug so that we can really clean up
13 our gnome/python ebuilds.
14
15 Rémi
16 --