From: Ben Beuchler <insyte@×××××.org>
To: Gentoo Dev List <gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] CVS.GENTOO.ORG
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 07:08:54
1 On Fri, Sep 07, 2001 at 04:48:44PM +0800, Christine Hall wrote:
2
3 > I visited cvs.gentoo.org and I noticed that you are not listed on some
4 > search engines.
5
6 That's very kind of you, Christine. Not many people would go to the trouble
7 of checking to see how a cvs repository is listed in the search engines. It
8 shows that you are truly a caring individual.
9
10 > I am sure you can increase the number of people who visit
11 > cvs.gentoo.org . Do you know TrafficMagnet?
12
13 Never met him, but if he's even half as kind and helpful as you, I'm sure it
14 will be a prosperous relationship.
15
16 > TrafficMagnet is a unique technology that instantly submits your web site
17 > to over 300,000+ search engines and directories every month. This is a
18 > very low-cost and effective way of advertising your site.
19
20 I should say so! I must admit, I was not aware that that many search engines
21 or directories even existed! I only use Google...
22
23 > Best Regards,
24 > Christine Hall
25 > Sales & Marketing
26 > www.TrafficMagnet.net
27
28 Once again, please accept my sincere thanks! Taking the time out of your busy
29 day to worry about our CVS repository is truly the mark of a company that puts
30 the customer first. And furthering that by sending us a personal email is
31 just adds that final touch of personal service. I'm sure you'll be hearing
32 from us soon!
33
34 -Ben
37 Ben Beuchler There is no spoon.